10 quick things about me.
- I grew up in Chicagoland for most of my formative years, but have been in Portland for the last 26.
- I worked in the commercial photography business for 22 years as a stylist (props, sets, and wardrobe) and later also as a producer.
- I love learning, can't seem to get enough.
- My styling and producing clientele included, Rejuvenation, Cottage Living & This Old House, to name a few.
- Since the demanding days of commercial photography, I have learned how to get out of my head and into my heart a bit more.
- The environment around me really impacts me, so I sauna a lot in the rainy season.
- In 2005, a few friends asked me to choose color and furnishings, "props and sets" if you will, for their homes & businesses and Pine Street Design was born.
- I love playing with color. I really am one of those types who can stare at a one inch color chip for hours.
- I also have a private coaching practice working with creatives & entrepreneurs, plus other folks who are looking for change and purpose.
- Pine Street Design is named after a major fixer dream house that my husband
Mike and I bought in 2005 on Pine St. which you might say required a little
vision : ) Check out Mike's work here truebluepdx.com.